Saturday, July 11, 2015

how to live with fears

i dont have a lot of the typical fears.
fears like fear of sharks, robbers, heights, snakes, kidnappers, or death.
im scared that i wont ever find love.

my mom denies it, but she told me that i needed to start accepting the fact that i would probably never get married. im sorry but who the hell wants to hear that?
and from your mom no less.

part of me is about how i can get married and not invite her to the wedding.
Raquel and Joe Dicenzo said they would pay for it if i give them the big Brazilian wedding like Juliana wouldnt.
you see, my mom is all about weddings and stuff and what she can do to help. i feel like im a disappointment to my mom because im not dating or engaged.

i can understand how people think this fear of mine is irrational, especially considering that my patriarchal blessing says that i will find love and everlasting happiness but im worried that i wont find it in this life or the life to come. do you guys realize that i dont tell anyone that?

but i just told you. i mean, i must trust you guys a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment