Tuesday, May 17, 2016

How to live with a completely broken heart

I had this great (I thought) idea to write this post, because this is something I feel I know how to do. Then I thought about it again and realized that I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm just figuring it out as I go along. Which isn't really working out too well. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning. Then I really don't want to work out. I guess it's a good thing I don't want to eat, because my gluten intolerance is back (plus, I'm depressed). I think it's a stress related thing. All I know is that I'm in pain if I don't eat, but I'm in pain if I do. I'm not totally sure which pain I'd rather have. My dad said to try and cut out carbs for a while but almost everything has carbs, and the stuff that doesn't is stuff we don't have. The best way to live with a completely broken heart is to just not eat. It's worked wonders for me. Don't eat and promise yourself you'll never take that sorry wiener back. It'll work, I promise. And then, one day, your Prince will come. Hopefully, you'll get lucky and your someday will come a lot sooner than mine has. I've been waiting almost 21 years. Life has never looked more bleak than it does right now. Just remember that it's always darkest before the dawn. But that doesn't do crap for me now, while it's still dark. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. There's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment